|Behind the Scenes|
|Home Franchise:||Kaiju Karnage|
|Appears in:||Kaiju Karnage|
Quakor is a Kaiju from Kaiju Karnage. It is one of the 16 Kaiju playable in the game. It is a large, prehistoric, burrowing arthropod. It must be unlocked.
The Legacy of QuakorEdit
Quakor's name is obviously related to earthquakes.
Quakor is capable for burrowing underneath the ground for a short period of time, allowing it to create subterranean earthquakes to trip up its enemies. Quakor's strong attacks don't work above ground.
- Offense: 4/5
- Defense: 1/5
- Speed: 2/5
- Forward + B: Forward Chomp
- Back + B: Pincer Snap
- Running + B: Skull Bash
- Standing + B: Hook Kick
- Jumping + B: Downward Hook
- Forward + R (Above Ground): N/A
- Back + R (Above Ground): N/A
- Running + R (Above Ground): N/A
- Standing + R (Above Ground): N/A
- Jumping + R (Above Ground): N/A
- Forward + R (Underground): Pincer Impale
- Back + R (Underground): Tesla Slam
- Running + R (Underground): Mobile Tremor
- Standing + R (Underground): Earthquaker
- Jumping + R (Underground): Unearthing Slam
- Left Trigger (Tap): Sonic Boom
- Left Trigger (Hold): Tesla Beam
- Y: Burrowing (KK)
- Right Trigger + B: Defibrillation
- Right Trigger + R: Tentacle Fury
- Kaiju Finisher: Magnitude Nine
Quakor has very weak defenses, possibly the weakest in the game. This makes it unwise to primarily fight above ground.
- Quakor's design was inspired by the Behemoth, a creature that appears in the novella and film, Stephen King's The Mist.
|Chiroptera · Croctopus · Fire Ant · Goragorall|
|Annelorda · Autosaurus Rex · Crustacea · Dabora · Dismal · Florathen · Gigamech · Krogra · Nessie · Pastryor · Quakor · Vivuloh|
|Antarctica · San Francisco · Tokyo|
|Hong Kong · Indianapolis · Las Vegas · London · Los Angeles · Moon Base · New York City · Paris · Sydney|
|Karnage Mode · Destruction Mode|
|Isotope-617 · Kaiju · Kaiju Finisher|