Minion Warfare, uncommonly known as Goop: Minion Warfare, is an online, team-based, third-person shooter developed and independently published by Toshiko Games. Updates are being considered, such as the Spice of Life Pack, the Tactical Mooks Pack, and the Monster Warfare Pack.
Certain small DLC packs will be released as well, usually coinciding with a certain holiday or adding new content for a special character.
It will be followed by a sequel entitled Minion Warfare 2: Warmageddon.
- Powerful character classes for both Minions and Shockbots
- Choose your side, Minions or Shockbots, in up to 24-player online battles.
- Join forces with friends in online 4-player cooperative mode.
- Personalize your favorite Minions and Shockbots with tons of unique items and customizations.
- 10 unique multiplayer and cooperative battlegrounds.
Toshiko USB ControllerEdit
- Left Control Stick: Move character
- Right Control Stick: Move Camera
- Blue Button: Jump
- Red Button: Primary Attack
- Yellow Button: Secondary Attack
- Green Button: Zoom
- Orange Button: Reload
- Left Trigger: Special Ability 1
- Right Trigger: Special Ability 2
- Directional Pad: Taunts
- WASD Keys: Move character
- Mouse: Move Camera
- Spacebar: Jump
- Left Mouse Button: Primary Attack
- Right Mouse Button: Secondary Attack
- Mouse Wheel: Zoom
- R Key: Reload
- Q Key: Special Ability 1
- E Key: Special Ability 2
- 1/2/3/4 Keys: Taunts
- Boo Boneyard
- Castle Grex
- Crystal Mines
- Minion Hills
- Ramshackle Flats
- Scallywag Shore
- Shockbot City
- Toxic Tangle
Some update packs are being planned for the game. The follow content packs are being planned:
- The title "Minion Warfare" is a reference to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.